lørdag den 28. december 2013

Proud

Hello you.

You know that feeling, when you are sooo excited about something, but you know, that when it happens, your whole life will change? Well, I do. Yesterday I was woken by my mother with great news. I am a big sis now. My baby brother was born! His name is William. I haven't seen him yet, because I'm sick and I don't want to rub it off on him. I am kinda nervous to meet him, because I have no idea, how i'll react. Will I cry? Will I think he's ugly? Idk. All the grown ups says: "He is so sweet!" I don't get it. I can't see the beauty, but maybe when I meet him myself, it is the feeling inside, that makes him beautiful. So it's actually my feelings about him, that reflects on his looks. I hope he's going to be the most humble and charming gentleman.

I can't wait to see you, Lil' Willy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar