søndag den 1. december 2013

1. december

Happy 1. december... I think...
Can you even say that? What is there to be happy about really? Is it because there isn't long till christmas eve? I don't know... but anyway..

I spend half my day at my dad's.. I woke up to a cool present, it was jewelery.. Kind of cool...
At my mom's we made christmas stuff and soon we'll eat.. Mmmh can't wait...

Right now my mom is trying the game: Amnesia. Hah it's hilarious. It's crazy how games can effect you this much. The sounds and graphic have an incredible inpact on how you(r body) respond. Sometimes you have to look around just to make sure you aren't inside the game. Crazy. When you think of it, it might make sense how some people may worry. What if it did mess up our brains a bit. I think, that most games only makes us smarter, but what if? Someone has probably already found an answer, but I haven't heard it yet. I just think it's crazy how real it can be. You just get completely swallowed into the world. That's how I wish people 'saw' music as well. If I hear good music, I react same way. It captures my mind, but not everybody feels that way. I don't know why.  If I was to decide, everyone should take music serious and really care for it, like I do. What about you? What if you were to decide?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar