lørdag den 30. november 2013

Happy birthday old man

Hello to you

I want to dedicate this post to my father who turns 39 years today.

When I was little I didn't see my father that much. More than many others, but still not a lot. I only have a few good memories and sadly many bad.
Today I can say with honesty that I love him. For about a year and a half ago I started seeing him on a weekly basis and I still do. He found a beautiful (younger) woman, who I now also love very much. It's kind of funny how her age is closer to my older brother's than my dad's. The good thing is that she and I share interest in a lot of things. About five months ago they moved to a house where I now have my own room. We live there. My dad, my 'mom', my younger 'sis', my soon to be baby-brother and me. My older brother can of course come and visit as much as he likes, but he lives by himself now.

Today we are all going to the house and have a family dinner. I bought a gift for my dad yesterday. It's a book where he has to answer a lot of questions and one day when it's filled, he gives it back to me and I can read about him. I also made him a song and recorded it. I think he's going to cry, cause he always does.

I am so happy that I finally love my father truly. There's still ups and downs, but what's most important is that he cares and that I now know that he truly loves me too.

Thank you, dad 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar