mandag den 18. november 2013

Poem/Story

Hi there.

I wrote something today and I really wanted to share it, but I didn't know where. Then I thought to myself, why don't I just post it on this new loner site I made? Yeah, lets! (sense the sarkasm)
So here I am.

The Golden Gate (working title)

We start out as a sign of life. We start out as a gift. Well, most of us do. We give joy and heartache. We challenge. Someday we join the battle. We fight against each other. Some win, some lose. When the war is over, we leave the battlefield soaked in red poison. We leave the screams and the pain behind us and turn our backs to the vulnerable and hurt. We wipe our scars and prepare. We stand before the golden gate to heaven and cry. Cry out for someone on the inside to let us in. No one does. Confused and in panic we take a step back as we ask: “Do I deserve this treatment?” How dare you question your creator? Some might ask. Well, he told us to behave and in return he promised peace. We would know peace. But no. You didn’t pay your price. You paid with lives of others. You paid with his creations. How can you crave peace, when you’ve taken it away from others? We must now go back to the ruins and ashes that remain. Return to the people we’ve destroyed. We’ll do good and make up for the bad we’ve brought into the world. We can then return to the golden gate and pray for our creator’s forgiveness. We will then know peace. 
- NadiaNikitax 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar