onsdag den 13. november 2013

Welcome to Mindexplosion

Hello there reader.

Welcome. Take a look around if you haven't done it already. You could also just stay here and keep reading. It's your choice, but if you want to know something about me, the writer or the idea behind this site, then I would keep reading.
If you have got this far, it means you are sort of interested. Am I right? Don't answer that, you will just sound stupid, no offense. I am reading this out loud as I'm writing, so I am not much better.

I am no one special. I don't want you to see me as one, who just writes to get sympathy or any type of attention. I write, because I love it. I can't say if I'm good at it, because you are the judge here. You are the one to impress and if you aren't bored by now, that means I did well.

Something you have to know is that I am obsessed with music, art and the English language. I'm not from an English speaking country and you can probably tell if you are. I hope you can’t though, because that will mean I did great.

The reason I named this Mindexplosion is not because I’m crazy or crazy smart, but I just feel like it’s the best way to describe my thoughts. I feel like my mind is exploding and that's the main reason, why I am doing this.

Well, I hope you still want to wrap your mind around this whole site. If you don’t, then that’s okay. Like, what am I going to do about it anyway? Again don’t answer.

Peace out and stuff

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar